Fintalk s. r. o.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
1) Personal data categories
The controller processes only the necessary data that you provide in connection with the contact form or order.
These data are:
- name and surname
- email address
- history of pages visited on the website
2) Legal reason for processing
The reason for processing personal data is:
- performance of the contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR
- your consent to processing for retargeting purposes pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR
- the legitimate interest of the controller for website traffic analysis and direct marketing pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR in conjunction with Article 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services
3) Purpose of processing personal data
We process the personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- handling your enquiry
- processing your order
- handling any complaints
- answering your questions
- targeted marketing of our services
- website traffic analysis
There is no automated decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
4) The period for which we keep personal data
These personal data will be processed by the controller for the necessary period of time, which varies according to the purpose of the processing:
- we process personal data for the order for 10 years from the end of the tax period in which the accounting document was issued
- we process personal data for the settlement of a claim for 5 years from the date of the end of the claim procedure
- we process personal data for the handling of your enquiries for a period of 2 years for any further resolution of your problems
- your traffic history on the website for 30 days from the date of withdrawal of consent
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you have an account on this website or have posted comments here, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we remove any personal data we hold about you. This option does not include data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal or security reasons.